| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Findlay, Oh in May is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in May is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 96.5mm (3.8in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 14:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Findlay, Oh May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Findlay, Oh, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Findlay, Oh:
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 110.2 kms (68.5 miles) NNW
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 110.2 kms (68.5 miles) NNW
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 63.1 kms (39.2 miles) NNW
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 69.6 kms (43.2 miles) NW
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) NW
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) NW
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) W
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) S
- Harrow, On, Canada - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) NNE
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 89.4 kms (55.5 miles) ENE
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 40.3 kms (25.1 miles) ENE
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 54.7 kms (34 miles) E
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) ESE
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) SSE