| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Findlay, Oh in January is slightly cold at -4.8 °C (23.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.9 °C (16 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 48.3mm (1.9in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 9:16 long and the longest day is 10:00 long with an average length of 9:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Findlay, Oh January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Findlay, Oh, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Findlay, Oh:
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 110.2 kms (68.5 miles) NNW
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 110.2 kms (68.5 miles) NNW
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 63.1 kms (39.2 miles) NNW
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 69.6 kms (43.2 miles) NW
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) NW
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) NW
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) W
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) S
- Harrow, On, Canada - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) NNE
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 89.4 kms (55.5 miles) ENE
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 40.3 kms (25.1 miles) ENE
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 54.7 kms (34 miles) E
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) ESE
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) SSE