| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Findlay, Oh in February is slightly cold at -3.2 °C (26.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.2 °C (34.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.6 °C (18.3 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Findlay, Oh February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Findlay, Oh, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Findlay, Oh:
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 110.2 kms (68.5 miles) NNW
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 110.2 kms (68.5 miles) NNW
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 63.1 kms (39.2 miles) NNW
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 69.6 kms (43.2 miles) NW
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) NW
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) NW
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) W
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) S
- Harrow, On, Canada - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) NNE
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 89.4 kms (55.5 miles) ENE
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 40.3 kms (25.1 miles) ENE
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 54.7 kms (34 miles) E
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) ESE
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) SSE